[QOL] Collect Resources & Repair All Companions' Armour On Vehicles

llesna

Dear all,

For matters of QOL (quality of life) in the game, I propose the following two simple changes to the game:

1) Allow players to collect resources from their vehicles without being forced to dismount first.

2) Allow players to repair armour for all companions whilst on their vehicles without having to dismount and manually bring out each individual companion who needs their armour repaired.

Please give your support to this and other similar QOL issues, such as those in my signature.

Kind regards

llesna

Edit: I also wish to propose a third simple QOL change:

3) Allow players to use their self buff and stims whilst on their vehicles without forcing a dismount.

Edited by llesna

I don't know about (1), but (2) sounds like a pretty straightforward QOL change. I think resource collection needs to be revisited overall (PLANET SCANNING).

If I might ask, what seems wrong about collecting resources from vehicles if everyone can do it?

Players go between places on vehicles and are just constantly forced to dismount and remount, which is an annoyance over time and serves little purpose.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.