New relics that offer "on hit" triggered abilities are now available from PvP vendors

Elitebhy

Since the PTS forum is not supposed to be used for asking questions about upcoming content. I'll post it here.

• The "on use" abilities on relics can no longer be used inside Warzones. PvP relics (such as the Recruit, Battlemaster, and War hero relics) now have passive boosts to the same stats that the "on use" ability affected.
  • New relics that offer "on hit" triggered abilities are now available from PvP vendors.

1. Is that saying the "new relics" do have "on hit" abilities that are usable in PVP?

2. Does anyone know what the passive stats are? I know the campaign ones are nerfed by 30-35%. (source Dulfy.net)

Since the PTS forum is not supposed to be used for asking questions about upcoming content. I'll post it here.

1. Is that saying the "new relics" do have "on hit" abilities that are usable in PVP?

2. Does anyone know what the passive stats are? I know the campaign ones are nerfed by 30-35%. (source Dulfy.net)

By 'on hit' they mean each attack you use will have a chance of proccing the effect. Yes, the idea is that the effect will work in PvP (though you don't 'use' them per-se, they trigger automatically).

The new relics are not in yet, and the existing relics haven't changed in stats so far (though the on-use effect no longer works in PvP).

Edited by Jherad