Help staying on track??

DarthMilex

So this is going to sound very stupid, but I can't seem to get past level 15 on any of my characters. What happens is that, somehow, I get to around level 13 or so and I get a class quest. That class quest says I should be 15 or 16, and therefore I'm not strong enough to complete it. I go back and I've done all of the side quests, what can I do to keep at the proper level for my class quests? My first thought is that I should do Heroic quests, but my server (Elysium I think?) is too under populated, so I can't find anyone to do any........suggestions?

So this is going to sound very stupid, but I can't seem to get past level 15 on any of my characters. What happens is that, somehow, I get to around level 13 or so and I get a class quest. That class quest says I should be 15 or 16, and therefore I'm not strong enough to complete it. I go back and I've done all of the side quests, what can I do to keep at the proper level for my class quests? My first thought is that I should do Heroic quests, but my server (Elysium I think?) is too under populated, so I can't find anyone to do any........suggestions?

Are you on a weekend trial or guest pass? That's the only thing that comes to mind if you can't get past level 15.

If you need a little extra xp, and you're somehow out of quests, run a few Warzones. Also, you can totally do class quests that are a level or two above you. Just make sure you have a healer companion, if you're having trouble. Medpacks, stims - these things help, too.