The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Howdy not new but back looking for community

Luckysavage

I have max level characters on both factions and i dont care what side i play but im looking for a strong gaming community that plans to game together through many different games not just the one prefer west coast prefer hardcore but would do casual if it was a strong tight group with loyalty to eachother if anyone knows of any such communitys id love some info

Greetings LuckySavage!

Welcome back!

Should you wish to look into joining a guild, guilds recruiting would be advertising in the special recruitment subsection within the Server Group Forums. Servers are broken up by type and grouped by alphabet.

You can find more advice on how to find a guild in our New Players Fleet Pass: A Director of Resource in the following guide:

Additionally, we have a wonderful resource that's been created by members of our community, The Ideal Guild Quiz! that may help you find the people you're looking for.

To any guilds reading this, please do not use New Player Help for recruitment, as we do not allow recruitment outside of the designated areas.

We hope this helps and wish you good luck! :jawa_smile: