Fury mechanics

Any idea why the designers limited them only to marauders? One would think that this would make a useful baseline warrior ability, while perhaps having similar or slightly different effects for juggernauts. e.g. one of the juggernaut fury-usage effects could be a nice defensive cooldown, for use by tanks. The dps trees could use bloodthirst or berserk instead..

Not complaining, just genuinely curious. Thoughts?

It's too late now to implement, they'd have to overhaul all the trees for Guardian/Jugg.

Having played a guardian to 50 and a sentinel to 22, I have to say I prefer not having Fury, it's less to manage.

Also having x-number of stacks of fury after a fight used to bug me as it wasn't used up, and I was rushing through mobs to avoid the feeling of losing a resource - which wasn't fun.

It's too late now to implement, they'd have to overhaul all the trees for Guardian/Jugg.

Having played a guardian to 50 and a sentinel to 22, I have to say I prefer not having Fury, it's less to manage.

Also having x-number of stacks of fury after a fight used to bug me as it wasn't used up, and I was rushing through mobs to avoid the feeling of losing a resource - which wasn't fun.

I know exactly what you mean. I also felt rushed and hated that feeling around the 20's-30's and thought about dumping the class because of it. However, when you get closer to level cap as a sent/mara, Fury builds up so quickly due to talents that I stopped worrying about having to engage the next mob before it expires; that was completely freeing. At that point it's no big deal if the 30 stacks fall off.

Edited by aurance

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.