What does the Lightside feel like to a Darkside user?

gabarooni

I always read about how the Darkside has a strong effect on Lightside users when the encounter it. It feels Cold,Evil,Dark, etc etc what does the LIghtside feel like to a Darkside user?

Cause I got to be honest if the Lightside feels all good and happy and calm etc etc to a Darkside user , I find it hard to belive that they wouldnt want to use it.

I always read about how the Darkside has a strong effect on Lightside users when the encounter it. It feels Cold,Evil,Dark, etc etc what does the LIghtside feel like to a Darkside user?

Cause I got to be honest if the Lightside feels all good and happy and calm etc etc to a Darkside user , I find it hard to belive that they wouldnt want to use it.

I think the Sith feel that the Light Side is weak so when they feel it, they don't really feel anything except disgust for the Light Sider.

I think the light side doesn't feel good and happy at the beginning, just calm. Remember, Yoda said the Dark Side is not stronger, but faster. So it probably takes more time of meditation to really feel the good of the light side. At the beginning it probably feels boring for someone who is used to hate and anger.

The way I see it is:

THIS is the Dark Side. It is awesome and powerful tool that will get you where you want with it very fast, but it has it's limits.

THIS is the Light Side. It is a slower climb and takes more energy, but has more potential for greatness.

So, to a Dark Sider using the light side, there is probably a lot of impatience and frustration at not getting immediate results.

Edited by TheBBP

funny i just finished "fate of the jedi - omen" last night and near the end of the book

the sith felt luke though the force, being as luke is very strong in the force, the sith felt him like a punch in the stomach, some were almost knocked off their feet

i think the force is a bit like a magnet, (but not exactly the same) when you are surrounded by the dark or lightside. you are imprinted with it, and when you come close to the other side of the force, the two sides or the two ppl are repelled by the other side (not exactly like a magnet, as a magnet is actually repelled by the same magnetic field not the opposite, i only used the magnet as an example to show the reaction when the force meets)

I think the Sith like the Dark Side, more than the Light Side (just an opinion).

No limits, free from rules, and, most importantly, can shoot storms of electricity from their fingertips.;)

The Darkside is choas, hence it is accessed through the chaotic and strong emotions of the user.

Standing in a Darkside place is like standing out in open during a full force storm, sure it cold, loud and frighting (due to the dangers of lightning or strong winds), but its also damn exciting and far more "alive",

The Lightside is harmony, hence it is accessed through calm and controlled will of the user.

Standing in Lightside place is like standing in the middle of empty field on bright sunny day, sure it's safe, warm and peaceful, but its also far more boring.

Some people like jumping out of planes, far more than lazing on a couch. Some people love fighting, far more than playing chess.

Though I cannot feel the force myself. I can only imagine, and base on what I imagine my character feels when encountering the light side.

For my character the light side feels weak. It doesnt feel warm or calm to my character. My character is fueled by anger and hate. These emotions are always present and are stronger than whatever calmness the light side would feel like.

The reasons the light side feels weak for my character is because there are limitations for following the light side. For a sith there are no limits to the power you can have. To quote a famous dark lord: "Unlimited power!"

So my short answer would be that the light side wouldnt feel much to someone following the dark side.