Australia Security key and collector's!

Driveinns

Ok, so I see that 1.3 is well underway as is adaptive social gear. :)

This is great!

But I feel as though I again need to ask someone at Bioware, are we in Australia/Asian region ever going to see a physical security key or be given the chance to buy a collector's edition or at least a code to allow us access to the content on those stores, and just being able to have a) Security, and b) Some cool extra stuff I would personally love (and I'm sure I'm not alone there). :)

I really want "Some" form of answer. An Eta would be great. :)

Originally I loved the idea of getting stuff if you bought the collector's edition and got a security key, but over here, as far as I can tell no on can access the Collector's edition vendor, cause we never got any access to that at all, so it's kinda a wasted vendor. And when it comes to the security key, well I have heard nothing but horror stories about the App version, especially for android, but Iphone too, and I have tried to get the android one regardless, but can't cause "its not available in my country?" I have brought this issue up, but I don't think people understand when I talk about it. :)

Anyway, in short, please, please,please can we have the physical security key and some version of the Collector's edition made available here? I am sure people here would pay a small amount for the code to access the vendor even. :)

Thanks for the great game and the great plans, love it, and love playing it!

I'm in Australia and I got the CE from Amazon like a few other people. Your not really missing out on much on the CE vendor. I think a fairly ordinary set of social armor and some companion skins.

Never used or tried to use an app version of the security key so I can't help there.

Can you tell me how please? I tried to get it from Amazon about 2 to 3 weeks ago, and they would not ship it here, at all! I couldn't even get Amazon themselves to ship it to me. I could see the games and every time I tried to get it shipped to me, it just said I was not able to get it shipped to my country??

I tried for hours to find one that would, but no luck. Really I just want to be able to get them in some form, so I can get cool stuff and get some security and access the vendors.

Its kinda like "Shut up and take my money!!!!" :)

To be honest, I think the security key is not worth the hassle of obtaining. It got old, very quickly, when I had the app. Having to insert a random line of numbers every time I wanted to log in was quite annoying. Plus, the in-game vendor didn't offer anything special.