Which Cell?

Starrhawk

Hello everyone!

I'm new to the Trooper class and chose Commando Gunnery spec as my AC. I only PVE for now.

My question is which Cell do we use as Gunnery Commando's? I have Plasma Cell and Armor-piercing Cell to choose from at my current level (13), but I'm clueless as to which is better.

I searched through the stickies but couldn't find any information on this subject. Any help or opinions on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

:csw_trooper:

WHen you turn level 14 use combat support cell. It increases your healing and recharges one cell after each hammer shot you deliver. Also if you aim hammer shot at a friendly player or NPC it heals for a small amount Edited by Sangrar

Hello everyone!

I'm new to the Trooper class and chose Commando Gunnery spec as my AC. I only PVE for now.

My question is which Cell do we use as Gunnery Commando's? I have Plasma Cell and Armor-piercing Cell to choose from at my current level (13), but I'm clueless as to which is better.

I searched through the stickies but couldn't find any information on this subject. Any help or opinions on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

:csw_trooper:

I can't remember when we get Charged Bolt, but when you get it, you should use Armor Piercing pretty much exclusively. Until then, stick with Plasma.