Strange things in this MMO

euni

Strange things happen in this MMO...

Some people let a guild, create a new guild and they got some items from the old guild bank... (that people was officer and they put items in the bank)

They sent reports against the guildmaster of the new guild and got an account ban to the guildmaster...

What was next? Our Customer Service had restored the items "stolen" on the bank without remove the others.

So... take care about you get in your guild bank, because you can get a ban in your account...

+1 for our customer service, not only put a ban without reasons, also to give duplicate items, to the guild with bad internal management.

Strange things happen in this MMO...

Some people let a guild, create a new guild and they got some items from the old guild bank... (that people was officer and they put items in the bank)

They sent reports against the guildmaster of the new guild and got an account ban to the guildmaster...

What was next? Our Customer Service had restored the items "stolen" on the bank without remove the others.

So... take care about you get in your guild bank, because you can get a ban in your account...

+1 for our customer service, not only put a ban without reasons, also to give duplicate items, to the guild with bad internal management.

Translation:

• Guild member quit a guild to make a new guild.
  • Before he left, he raided his guild's bank to steal stuff to take with him.
  • The guild leader who was robbed reported the thief and the thief got suspended for thieving.
  • The stolen items were restored to the original guild but were not taken from the thief.

• The OP believes that the thief should not have been in trouble and that customer service failed by not taking the stolen items.

Edited by TheBBP

It seems to me that the complaint would be that the "officer" that left had only taken the stuff he put into the bank previously.

However, instead of making a forum post about this ... in the community section of all places - contact the authorities if you feel that you, or your friend, has been wrongfully banned.

why do people hand out privileges like toilet paper? My last guild bank had a ton of money and full of awesome stuff. There is no way anybody has access to that except for 3 - 5 people period.

Trust is earned never given away. maybe i am from a diff generation or this is my first mmo but this shouldnt happen.

Same with being made an officer.-

Dont expect help from CS for common sense things like being stolen from they cant look after the game let alone these issues.