The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Opinions on this Build

TheMB

Okay I have a build that I wanted to get some opinions on and wonder if I should make any changes too.

Test Build

This build uses HEC for movement, regen, and damage purposes.

I have been thinking about sacrificing a point in the "Brutal Impact" talent and putting it in the "Static Field" talent to help lower damage from opposing players.

So if anyone wants to critic this please do.

Edited by TheMB

Alrighty, first off, I fixed your link for you. I don't know what you were linking, but it doesn't work. Had a bunch of junk in it.

Second, that's a pretty standard Tactics Build. Personally, I think a point out of Brutal Impact into Steely Resolve will give you more bang for your buck, but that's a personal choice (and completely up to you). Looks good.

Alrighty, first off, I fixed your link for you. I don't know what you were linking, but it doesn't work. Had a bunch of junk in it.

Second, that's a pretty standard Tactics Build. Personally, I think a point out of Brutal Impact into Steely Resolve will give you more bang for your buck, but that's a personal choice (and completely up to you). Looks good.

Alright sorry about the link didn't know how to link it at first but thanks. Yeah Im thinking of switching points around to make a build for team play so its still a work in progress, but thanks again.

Okay I have a build that I wanted to get some opinions on and wonder if I should make any changes too.

Test Build

This build uses HEC for movement, regen, and damage purposes.

I have been thinking about sacrificing a point in the "Brutal Impact" talent and putting it in the "Static Field" talent to help lower damage from opposing players.

So if anyone wants to critic this please do.

check the guide out at the top of the thread. As a heads up it's pointless to spec CGC if you aren't going to put points in the Focused Impact. Take a look and try the Norse build in the guide.