Low populations

Turhagep

I'll take a wild guess, you're new to the forum or it's been a very long time you didn't log in here?

No, your server isn't alone. We're talking about it since months. The upcoming transfers is very soon. It's a matter of days / weeks.

I don't know if it's only my server, or others are affected too, but on Ahto City (PvP) there are online only 35 people. Is this the only server so low populated, or other serversa re accefted too?

Have you ever even looked through the forums every corner of every section is filled with low pop server threads

I don't know if it's only my server, or others are affected too, but on Ahto City (PvP) there are online only 35 people. Is this the only server so low populated, or other serversa re accefted too?

It's community wide.

Here's some thoughts about numbers, and the list of the most populated servers currently:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=449144

If you're just looking to find the bigger servers, go to http://www.torstatus.net and click on your are (US, EUR, APAC).

Paige

Greetings everyone!

Since we have a few threads on the various topics regarding Server Population and suggestions for it, we are going to close this thread and ask that you please continue your discussion here:

You can find more information regarding Character Transfers in our Community Q + A Blog for April 27th, 2012:

Arymono: When will character transfers be available for everybody?

Dallas Dickinson (Senior Producer, Live Services): We will be rolling out our Character Transfer Service in early summer. First we’ll have some targeted free transfers from/to specific servers, but that will be followed with a broader system where you can either take advantage of free promotional transfers to specific servers or paid transfers to the server of your choice. We know everyone has more questions about character transfer, and we’ll reveal more details closer to the launch date.

You can also find the latest post regarding character transfers from Online Community Manager, Joveth Gonzalez in our Developer Tracker:

although i'm getting lonely on my sever :( really hope the transfers some out soon gets kinda boring staying on the fleet trying to get a q. but once u guys do that ill be very happy with the game

I know you are all eager for information regarding character transfers and I just wanted to let you all know that this is definitely a studio wide priority. We’ve just about finished up on the development side of things, but in order to ensure a high quality service, the system needs to undergo extensive testing. The testing cycle, as some of you may know, is variable and highly dependent on a number of things. With that being said, as soon as this process is complete and we are confident in the quality of the service, you can expect to hear more detailed information.

Thank you for your patience!