No light armor black robes...

Onlyxwishes

Why oh why isn't there any light armor pure black custom robes with hood in this game????? I have been searching and searching for some for my Jedi Sage (currently DS V) but all i get to choose form is white and brown, yuck. Also how the heck do i get a purple lightsaber?????

Why oh why isn't there any light armor pure black custom robes with hood in this game????? I have been searching and searching for some for my Jedi Sage (currently DS V) but all i get to choose form is white and brown, yuck. Also how the heck do i get a purple lightsaber?????

I don't know if the Republic side gets a Saber Marshal Robe, but that is the black hooded one I use on my Imperial toon...there are also other parts avaliable too, all loot drops, less the top, which was a mission end reward...

I don't know if the Republic side gets a Saber Marshal Robe, but that is the black hooded one I use on my Imperial toon...there are also other parts avaliable too, all loot drops, less the top, which was a mission end reward...

Clothing changes appearance based upon the wearer's faction.

What looks one way on an Imperial character will look quite different on a Republic character.

As far as a specific look and the OP's query, I have no idea.

I have thus far only dabbled with Jedi and most of the levelling has been with a knight. I was so off-put by the steady flow of hooded gear that I ended up switching to an orange set of trooper armor and stopped paying a lot of attention to how the different knight armor's looked or were colored.

you should place a note in the suggestion box for this: even on the Imp side there are no pure black robes (at all). I am currently wearing an inquisitors robe, which looks exactly like a Jedi robe but black, purple and grey. But it is not all black, which I would definitly prefer. My brother in law plays a Sith warrior and the closest thing he can find to a black robe is the black and blue black hole gear. its not just you...everyone is looking for the black robes and can't really find them :(