super servers and oceanic players

fleshtaker

i understand that there making super servers for the US players wich is a good thing but what about oceanic servers? currently there are about 4 grps running on our server for pvp and u can face the exact same people all day every day can we please get our 3 servers condensed into 1 large server or give us oceanic servers a chance to test out Xserver for you bioware as no amount of raising the population capacity of people allowed to join our server will change anything at all, our pvp is fairly even but would be nice to fight somone different for a change Edited by fleshtaker

With cross server PvP, I would think the 3 servers would all be condensed into the same group. Effectivley being the samething as a "super" server for WZ's, not to mention all 3 are standard pop. Which is more than most servers can say.

i hope this happens as were not askign for alot we jsut know that as it stands we can /wave miri,noco silentdeath,jwalsh,sitg,peek,lordass and there always there if it wasnt for the continued playing of these teams pvp on our server would not exsist