A little bit of a complaint...

HPauley

After 50 some odd views, not a single person offered to help me out by offering to send my friend one of 25 free trials. I would think that people would want the game they play to grow. Yes, its stupid in the first place you have to have someone send you a trial but I just don't get the lack of hospitality I have seen so far. I was brave enough to pay for it without a trial so I could send a friend a free trial but didn't know I had to wait for my first 30 days to be up in order to send him on. Sorry about the rant but I know if i had the trials to lend out to someone who wants to play I would.

After 50 some odd views, not a single person offered to help me out by offering to send my friend one of 25 free trials. I would think that people would want the game they play to grow. Yes, its stupid in the first place you have to have someone send you a trial but I just don't get the lack of hospitality I have seen so far. I was brave enough to pay for it without a trial so I could send a friend a free trial but didn't know I had to wait for my first 30 days to be up in order to send him on. Sorry about the rant but I know if i had the trials to lend out to someone who wants to play I would.

I would've done it if i would've saw your post. Sorry dude

Same here, the more the merrier!

I must mention yesterday I tried to send a free trial to someone and it told me I had hit my max invite limit. It was the1st person I had invited so the error made no sense! :confused: If your friend still needs an invite feel free to pm me the address, I am happy to try.

Edited by sian_gali
spelling is fun.