Hood bug-Help!

Slamuel

Hi. A few weeks ago, I logged in, and my hood on my gear was missing. Not only that, but it had dropped by like 200 hp at least. I know I wasnt buffed, because I didnt see one the whole time I was on the planet. I checked all the mods, and had the right ones. The chestpiece had always had a hood, and still showed to have one on its little picture near the stats. I bought a new orange chestpiece, but its hood was missing too. When I emailed cs, they said to reset the UI, by pressing ctrl u u. This did not work. I emailed them again, and they said they forwarded it to the dev team. This email was on 5/17/12, and it said they would not be able to contact me about it. It seems unlikely that they are working on it. Does anyone know a way to fix it? I am a level 41 sent now, on Elysium.

If you show some helms they disable hoods showing. Not all helms, just certain ones.

Thanks, but I had the headgear before I had the chestpiece, and both were working fine until hood disappeared.

Hoods have no relation to stats whatsoever. Are you sure you have the same chestpiece and not a look-a-like? And don't worry they are working on it despite what some people may tell you. I would actually be happy for my hood to be gone even if it drops my HP by 200 :D

Hoods have no relation to stats whatsoever. Are you sure you have the same chestpiece and not a look-a-like? And don't worry they are working on it despite what some people may tell you. I would actually be happy for my hood to be gone even if it drops my HP by 200 :D

I am aware that hoods are not related; that is another weird thing about this problem. I liked my hood anyway. My original orange chestpiece always had a hood, but suddenly it didnt. I bought another chestpiece with hood, and that hood would not show either.