Queues Pic (flashback 12/16/2011)

wutru

Yup, the good old days. Unfortunately BW listened to people on the forums complain that they had over an hour que to play the game and decided to add more servers. I have no problem with that concept. These people purchased the game and should not have to wait more than a few minutes in a que to play. What I have a problem with is after they added new servers they had no backup plan as to what to do after the first couple months when population started dropping. They said (wish I could find the interview) they knew 25% of the population was going to unsub in the first couple months.

So if they knew why was there no plan in place? BW... you could not see this coming and being a potential problem? Always plan for the worst and hope it never happens... but if it does you can immediately take action and resolve the issue. Learn from your mistakes BW... and hope that there are still players out there to make content for.

What I have a problem with is after they added new servers they had no backup plan as to what to do after the first couple months when population started dropping.

This is what really bothers me. They knew population would drop. Even WoW's population dropped, and Swtor still didn't merge, or offer transfers, fast enough. They waited too late to keep a healthy population condensed.

Edited by wutru

Hello everyone,

We know that a number of you wish to discuss server mergers and in order to keep the discussion together we ask that everyone use this thread. This will help to ensure our forums are tidy and everyone can participate in the ongoing conversation. We will be closing this thread, feel free to carry on there!