How do speeders stay afloat?

Projawa

I noticed that the speeders in this game use an air jet when stationary in order to stay afloat. However, it seems that the speeders in the movies hover using antigravity. Just wondering why the inconsistency, or am I missing something? Edited by Projawa

I noticed that the speeders in this game use an air jet when stationary in order to stay afloat. However, it seems that the speeders in the movies hover using antigravity. Just wondering why the inconsistency, or am I missing something?

in the books i have read a few have gone into detail about this, they use repulsor lifts. in the last book i read they described, how a speeder went side ways against a building, and the speeders repulsor jets blow out the buildings windows. this would suggest jets of some kind and not anti-gravity

I noticed that the speeders in this game use an air jet when stationary in order to stay afloat. However, it seems that the speeders in the movies hover using antigravity. Just wondering why the inconsistency, or am I missing something?

They are repulsor lifts.