Server Transfer Info Needed for my guild

Darkfjord

There is no doubt that server transfer or mergers are desperately needed. But we need more information SOON. For instance; I have a guild and it would be nice to know if our server is going to be the recipient or the mass exodus server - meaning is BW going to try and funnel people to or from our server. It would be real nice to know this before 1.3 so i can get the remaining members of my guild prepped to move if necessary... is this asking too much?

prepped to move if necessary...

Yeah, pack that bag and get a tent while you're at it. There's also the need for food for the road, general supplies and we mustn't forget the beer! That reminds me... Did someone see my bear fur? Gah, so much to do and so little time!!!!!! (?)

There is no doubt that server transfer or mergers are desperately needed. But we need more information SOON. For instance; I have a guild and it would be nice to know if our server is going to be the recipient or the mass exodus server - meaning is BW going to try and funnel people to or from our server. It would be real nice to know this before 1.3 so i can get the remaining members of my guild prepped to move if necessary... is this asking too much?

Well, if YOU ask I'm sure Bioware will decide to tell us before they're ready. :rolleyes:

Hello everyone,

We know that a number of you wish to discuss server transfers and in order to keep the discussion together we ask that everyone use this thread. This will help to ensure our forums are tidy and everyone can participate in the ongoing conversation. We will be closing this thread, feel free to carry on there!