Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Come to the Drunkside (when you can transfer)

Sock_Bramson

Yeah, I really feel for you guys. We had a couple games rolling on the Imp side of things. Get the rest of the pubs to start playing more! It'll probably take me awhile, since I have a few other alts in line, but I'm gonna make a shadow to help the pub queues go a bit faster. Then we can have a 4 v 8 instead of a 3 v 8. (woo!)

Welp, I guess we'll see how things shake out tomorrow.

-Hedley Melange <Dynamic>, Dreshdae Cantina-

Despite the community, if there's an opportunity to leave Dreshdae, I probably will (same with the rest of us Renegade Paragons). I won't go into details, but there are some things about this server that are less than ideal.

Also, playing D3 may or may not have affected how much I've been playing swtor recently.

We shall see if ranked WZs lure me back.

I'm sorry to hear that, although I think if we are forced to transfer out of Dreshdae, we'll all be funneled to the same destination server along with a few other servers. I'm not positive how transfers are gonna work, though, so we'll see.

-Hedley Melange <Dynamic>, Dreshdae Cantina-

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.