Synth Weaving wont level up past 60?

Yandoo

I cant seem to level up past 60 for synth weaving. I only have 3 items i can craft;

heavy thermal belt

savant sash

combat synth waitcord

all these items require only level 1 power crystals. I dont seem to be able to use other level 1 components; color crystal, artifact fragments etc... Am i missing something here? My character is level 21 and i have 2 companions. I raced up to level 60 in synth weaving but now it just wont go higher!???

Please help :)

Is the difficulty marker next to the names of these items when you craft them grayed out? If so, it's too easy to make and grants you no points toward synthweaving. It's very likely this is the case if it's the first schematics you required.

To fix this, go to a synthweaving trainer and buy more schematics. Because they can be relatively expensive, I suggest only getting the schematics that you'll either use on yourself, your companions, or send/sell to others.

Hope this works.

I cant seem to level up past 60 for synth weaving. I only have 3 items i can craft;

heavy thermal belt

savant sash

combat synth waitcord

all these items require only level 1 power crystals. I dont seem to be able to use other level 1 components; color crystal, artifact fragments etc... Am i missing something here? My character is level 21 and i have 2 companions. I raced up to level 60 in synth weaving but now it just wont go higher!???

Please help :)

Have you visited a trainer to see if they have new recipes for you? Have you been reverse-engineering your crafted gear to learn the schematics for the rare/artifact versions of what you can currently craft?

It's likely that the schematics you currently know are too "easy" for you to get skill points when you craft them, you'll need to learn new schematics to progress.

ace ty!

That leads me to another question... Im on Tarris an i cant leave in my ship to go to Coruscant to find a trainer... Is that because i have incomplete quests here???

Why exactly, can you not use your ship? You should be able to leave at any time.