The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Level 32 - suggested build?

Dacce

Hi Everyone.

I just have a question for how I should be built at level 32.

I have a fair assumption of what I will be at level 50, but I am finding it hard to make a level 32 build that I can level/pvp with (mostly pvp).

If anyone could throw in some ideas for me that would be great :)

Personally I would say shieldtech. It gives you a ton of survival for leveling, great for pvp to. Be sure to spam you taunts, use guard accordingly ie. the ball carrier in huttball, healers in other WZ's or even a dps partner situationally. They still dish out enough damage to get your medals, but you can also score huge points in the protection category to really boost your medal count.

Use a dps. Companion for the trash quests and mako for anything tougher. I personally used mako the entire way, just cause it was my first time playing through and couldn't afford to keep two companions geared. If you have to choose one I would say mako, she is really very good at keeping you up.

I have recently switched to pyro, basically for pvp, I still tank for ops and fp's. it is alot of fun too. Havnt tried AP yet but apparantly it's not a great spec till after Lvl 40 once you can get deep in the skill tree.

I really love this class now that I have some good gear for both shield and pyro...

Looks good. I would start putting some points into combust, prototype burn enhancer and puncture(both AP tree), also add points to the rocket punch boost in the pyro tree. No escape is awesome for WZ's. Pretty blah for PvE. I found taugrims Iron fist build solid for leveling. Decent damage output, plus alot of good tanking abilities.