The Nerf stick of Jealousy.

Larzi

I find it very amusing the #1 reason people call for nerfs is the dmg total by some classes.

Spamming AoEs and dots make it very easy to hit high numbers. Call for a legitamate nerf when the glass cannon that kills you can run hutt ball without any support while still 1 shotting every single class in the game, whitout wearing any of their gear mind you! <<< That calls for a nerf.

Unfortunaly if you are wishing you could do the high dmg numbers over a prolonged warzone then start usingy our AoEs.

I play a fully specced tank class, which means i sacrifice dmg output for survivabilty. I can sometimes hit the 2.5k dmg medal (Rarely) but at the same time i can hit the 300k dmg medal.

I have an AoE that deals on average 700pts of dmg with all my cooldowns kicking, lets imagine i am defending a door in voidstar against 5 players. (700x5= 3500) I am able to pop that AoE 5 times before ir un out of juice. (3500x5=17,500) That is 17.5k in a matter of 15 seconds.

Please use your AoEs and limit your crys for nerf if you are solely lookign at dmg output in a warzone.

I find it very amusing the #1 reason people call for nerfs is the dmg total by some classes.

Spamming AoEs and dots make it very easy to hit high numbers. Call for a legitamate nerf when the glass cannon that kills you can run hutt ball without any support while still 1 shotting every single class in the game, whitout wearing any of their gear mind you! <<< That calls for a nerf.

Unfortunaly if you are wishing you could do the high dmg numbers over a prolonged warzone then start usingy our AoEs.

I play a fully specced tank class, which means i sacrifice dmg output for survivabilty. I can sometimes hit the 2.5k dmg medal (Rarely) but at the same time i can hit the 300k dmg medal.

I have an AoE that deals on average 700pts of dmg with all my cooldowns kicking, lets imagine i am defending a door in voidstar against 5 players. (700x5= 3500) I am able to pop that AoE 5 times before ir un out of juice. (3500x5=17,500) That is 17.5k in a matter of 15 seconds.

Please use your AoEs and limit your crys for nerf if you are solely lookign at dmg output in a warzone.

Pretty sure I havent seen a post in the last 3 months complaining about damage totals from a class.

It is and has been specifically Mara/Sent's, with their very high damage output and very powerful defensive cd's, Powertech/Vanguard's and their ability to literally take you from 100-0 in <8 seconds consistently, and Tankasins/"Tankashadows" (o.O) and their ability to be 100% tank spec, and be near unkillable while with cd's, still kicking out DPS that rivals the best dps classes.

People QQ'd about sorc/sage damage back in the day, then eventually came to realize it was all hybrid spec aoe dmg and it didnt mean anything.

I play vanguard but have been 100% tank spec so i have not touched the dps builds, i have been killed 1 vs. 1 by a dps specced powertech before, but also been killed 1 vs. 1 by a scoundrel, and an assassin, and prob every other class in the game.

There are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many variables in PvP matches. So many variables that affect the outcome of pvp fights, Good advice would be to not 1 vs. 1 ANY class if you are prone to pulling out the Nerf stick of Jealousy on the forums.

I'm not calling for a nerf of any class. I play a pyro powertech and know what the damage is they can do with or without aoe's. I do know that if you nerf certain tank/healing AC's for dps or healing respectively, that the tank build will be affected and I know for sure that dps was affected by the latter as I have a BM/WH geared sorc and I think it sux I can't play it the way I want to because of a bunch of nerf threads popped against sorc/sage.

Now I have rolled a sniper for the legacy buff, and found I like how it plays and all see are nerf threads for those as well. Until people actually play an AC, they have no clue of the weakness that particular class has and no clue how to stop it.

I believe that for every NERF THIS thread an account holder makes, one of their 50's should be nerfed to do the damage/healing of a lev 10.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.