best gear for Torian?

iamxtreme

Just put him in DPS gear, his survivability is really good in it and he'll need it in order to wreck the mobs you're fighting. He's not a tank and can't block anyway - all you'd get out of putting him in tanking gear is a tiny bit of survivability that won't matter because he'll be hitting like a limp, wet, noodle. He's designed to dish out a ton of damage, so put dps gear on him and let him do it.

Tbh though, you're better off warzoning and yanking mods from battlemaster gear and putting it in a moddable set for him, that's what I've done with both of my 50 Torians (one arsenal merc, one bodyguard merc) - despite having expertise on it (good if you're on a pvp server and you like to let Torian solo people who are trying to kill you like I do) it'll give him a ton of damage and health.

Fully moddable (augmented) techstaff is the way to go too.

Edited by silvershadows

yeah.. but because so many guilds were farming/exploiting with Huttball I dont PVP anymore... I have a ton of Tionese coms so I will dress him in DPS gear... thank you

and before anyone says the later.. yes.. there are guilds still doing it and going unpunished.. once they have Huttball on a cross server I will play PVP again

after reading my post.. it sounded like i was being an ***.. PLEASE know that was NOT the case.. I truly meant a very sincere THANK YOU.. not as "as a matter of fact" thank you

why take the mods off tho? I could understand if it was going into an Augmentable set of armor... is that your reasoning? (and do you know how HARD it is to find ANYONE making a techstaff? let alone an augmentable one lol

after reading my post.. it sounded like i was being an ***.. PLEASE know that was NOT the case.. I truly meant a very sincere THANK YOU.. not as "as a matter of fact" thank you

why take the mods off tho? I could understand if it was going into an Augmentable set of armor... is that your reasoning? (and do you know how HARD it is to find ANYONE making a techstaff? let alone an augmentable one lol

After 1.3 you'll be able to add augment slots to all armor, so go for looks. The tionese gear looks... really? All these hoses hanging off unattached? Who pulled the hoses out?! AND WHY?!

I also just.. yea I'm pretty in love with Torian so I like him to match me and look sexy :p

Also didnt think you were being an ***, advice is what it is :p