Yeah! Server Transfers...wait...i have a guild on a dead server...

Darkfjord

Server transfers are desperately needed especially on my server, so I for one am really looking forward to 1.3... except that I have a guild with 80 members so what happens if everyone leaves our server (this is very likely due to its poor population)?!?!

We have 4 guild bank tabs ($$$$)... not to mention the logistics of getting everyone in the guild to get to the new server.

What if server transfers become micro transactions? I'm fairly certain there is a good chance that we are going to lose most of our members.

How about guild server transfers - Thoughts?

Can not do guild transfers because not everyone from the guild may want to transfer. Tranfers will be free at first and on an individual basis. If you would like to keep your guild intact I would suggest you start collecting emails and making your intentions to transfer known.

Can not do guild transfers because not everyone from the guild may want to transfer. Tranfers will be free at first and on an individual basis. If you would like to keep your guild intact I would suggest you start collecting emails and making your intentions to transfer known.

Yes I see your point. But that's Not quite what I had in mind for a guild server transfer. I meant the guild name and bank tabs transfer with the GM; guild members (i would think) would be more likely to transfer if they had a home waiting for them...But mostly i don't want to have to buy the guild bank tabs again.. they are really $$$$