[Legacy] Additional suggestion for upcoming unlocks in 1.3

llesna

Dear all,

I originally made a thread asking for all upcoming legacy unlocks to be made legacy-wide, rather than the current planned implementation which is character-specific.

I even posted a question about this which got answered in the last Q&A as follows:

llesna: Can you please tell us why the upcoming Legacy additions for Game Update 1.3 are character-specific rather than Legacy-wide?

Daniel Erickson (Lead Game Designer): Legacy Perks have a different purpose than global unlocks and are specifically designed to enable players to customize each individual character. Since you may not care about Space XP or running the Bonus Series missions on one character it is important that you’re not paying a premium that is calculated at the expense of 8 or more characters all gaining this benefit. This also means the Legacy Perks will, as a rule, be more affordable than the global unlocks.

Consequently, I would like to propose the following to work alongside this:

Allow players to make a CHOICE between paying a smaller amount for individual characters OR paying a more expensive amount to unlock the feature legacy-wide.

This would be the best of both worlds and function adequately for all types of players without discriminating.

Kind regards

llesna

Edited by llesna

Dear all,

I originally made a thread asking for all upcoming legacy unlocks to be made legacy-wide, rather than the current planned implementation which is character-specific.

I even posted a question about this which got answered in the last Q&A as follows:

Consequently, I would like to propose the following to work alongside this:

Allow players to make a CHOICE between paying a smaller amount for individual characters OR paying a more expensive amount to unlock the feature legacy-wide.

This would be the best of both worlds and function adequately for all types of players without discriminating.

Kind regards

llesna

Good idea ; updated the [Legacy in 1.3] & beyond: compendium

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.