Kotor-War?

Can someone please tell me what happened in the final issue of Kotor-War? There is no comic shop near my house and I cant find a description anywhere.

I'll give you a summary (but please note, my memory of the names of the characters are already rusty):

At the last minute as the assault on Dantooine is going on, Zayne, with the captured Mandalorian Dreadnaught lands a shuttle on the outskirts (posing with the other republic troops as Mandalorians [in Mando armo]) of the academy. Things go well for a short time (Zayne's luck never lasts long). During the attack/raid many younglings were captured and were to be brought on the Dreadnaught to become Mandalorian Knights. That one Republic Captain (that Zayne has been arguing with the entire arc) posing as the commander of the Dreadnaught tells that the plans have been changed and the younglings will first come with them to the Dreadnaught....they cover is blown due to that "change" in orders.

Zayne battles it out for awhile with the head of the Mand. Knights and pretty much wins. The one female Mandalorian we met / have been exposed to for this arc walks up laughing and tells the head of the M. Knights that none of the other 2 Dreads will be coming because she told Mandalore of what was happening; taking children away is wrong pretty much, they have to go willingly. The head of the M. Knights has one of those "Noooo" moments realizing all he has done will mean nothing; and that he'll stand trial. He does stand trial in the old Senate building and proclaims his message for a loooong time; obviously guilty though. The Republic gets that stolen Dreadnaught (Mandalore wrote it off as a lost cause) and that Republic Captain gets a huge ceremony, medal, and credit for it's capture (he told Zayne he tried to tell everyone that it was Zayne who should get the credit, but no one let him get the chance to talk; Zayne understood and was happy for him). The Captain finally "got it" though.

It ends off with Zayne finally going home to his family / sisters and of course his GF from the past series and he tells them the story of what occured. The last panals show how Zayne is now part of a taskforce for peace with the Mandalorians and the one Captain is in command of that Hammerhead Class cruiser from the last issue, and Zayne standing next to him on the bridge head off towards a fleet of Mandalorian vessels.

The End.

Edited by Eillack