Re: Hoth Accounts Threatened by GM thread

After reading the, "Hoth Accounts Threatened by GM", thread, I think something needs to be said to Bioware even if it angers some people. SWTOR customer service needs to actually do their job before they come on this forum and publicly chastise players who have honestly submitted customer service tickets. JovethGonzelez, there is absolutely no excuse for your despicable conduct of prematurely painting players as liars before an internal investigation was even completed that found them to be telling the truth. Your customer service team did the same thing to me when I voiced a customer service complaint and they gave me the same lame excuse that I was wrong because they could find no record of the incident in the game logs. It makes me wonder how many other players have been wronged in this same fashion by customer service. It is now quite apparent that either the customer service team is incapable performing an adequate search of the logs or the logs are incapable of recording the necessary information. Either way, you have a serious problem that needs to be fixed immediately.

After reading the, "Hoth Accounts Threatened by GM", thread, I think something needs to be said to Bioware even if it angers some people. SWTOR customer service needs to actually do their job before they come on this forum and publicly chastise players who have honestly submitted customer service tickets. JovethGonzelez, there is absolutely no excuse for your despicable conduct of prematurely painting players as liars before an internal investigation was even completed that found them to be telling the truth. Your customer service team did the same thing to me when I voiced a customer service complaint and they gave me the same lame excuse that I was wrong because they could find no record of the incident in the game logs. It makes me wonder how many other players have been wronged in this same fashion by customer service. It is now quite apparent that either the customer service team is incapable performing an adequate search of the logs or the logs are incapable of recording the necessary information. Either way, you have a serious problem that needs to be fixed immediately.

It was their word against biowares, how is some cut & paste screenshot of a chat log allegedly made by a bioware csr evidence against them being able to do their jobs?

This is the internet, people make stuff up, get a clue

Hello there, MarekLonefeather. We already have an existing discussion thread dedicated to talking about this issue. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the discussion thread here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=465810

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the existing thread, so we can keep the conversation a little better consolidated. Thank you!