Red Harvest and "Taken"

kirorx

Has anyone read the book Red Harvest.

I am currently reading if an just go to the part where Trace is investigating a crashed imp ship when he used a line that was almost identical to the one from the movie "taken" when liam Nesson is talking to his daughters abductors.

It was wierd since i noticed it immediatly. Anyone else read that part or notice that?

Edited by kirorx

It was bit weird. Totally stopped me in my tracks and pulled me right out of the story.

Is that book really bad or is it that zombie thing?

I am a B movie kinda person, I watch some strange things and zombies are up there for me in the awesome catergory lol. So mixing zombies with starwars, i could not resist. :cool: (i read the deathtroopers one, i liked it).

Deathtroopers good but not great like the Darth Bane trilogy, just entertaining.

Edited by kirorx

It was bit weird. Totally stopped me in my tracks and pulled me right out of the story.

Is that book really bad or is it that zombie thing?

I am a B movie kinda person, I watch some strange things and zombies are up there for me in the awesome catergory lol. So mixing zombies with starwars, i could not resist. :cool: (i read the deathtroopers one, i liked it).

Deathtroopers good but not great like the Darth Bane trilogy, just entertaining.

Both of his books that he wrote come off without any kind of relation to the old republic. In fact, the only thing I remember the book EVER mentioning that it 'was' old republic... was in the title/book-flap. So my assumption is this guy thought he'd make a book in this time era... hoping it was a success..and bioware would immortalize it within their game with some kind of zombie'ish FP or story.

Hated both of them, just ... pointless. It was easier to imagine them as a random sci-fi book than star wars.