How to save time getting the Tatooine sandcrawler datacrons

Mrtwo

This will require a Jedi Knight/Sith Warrior above level 30 and at least one other player.

1. Take a speeder out to the sandcrawler (It is near the top left corner of the map - watch out for exhaustion zones that surround it to the rear.)

2. The non-knight/warrior should stand at an angle that points them at the front edge of the sandcrawler at a slight angle - go a bit in front of the hill where it starts, facing the ledge on the top of the sandcrawler.

3. Players should enter a duel with one another. Still facing the appropriate angle towards the ledge, the non-knight/warrior should begin jumping - if the knight times it right with the jumps, a Force Push is capable of launching the non-knight/warrior onto the ledge leading to the top of the sandcrawler.

4. The knight/warrior can now Force Leap/Charge the other player and end up on the sandcrawler. With a bit of jumping, climbing and patience, you can get the Blue Matrix Shard, and with a carefully aimed downward drop, you can land on the ledge that has the Strength datacron on it.

This is on the Forums already on a months-old thread, but I saw so many people raging about the infernal balloon ride on Tatooine today, I decided to refresh the memory of this time-effecient team work datacron-getting technique.

Might not be the right category for it, but from what I saw on Tatooine today, it could certainly help the community.

Edited by Mrtwo

This will require a Jedi Knight/Sith Warrior above level 30 and at least one other player.

1. Take a speeder out to the sandcrawler (It is near the top left corner of the map - watch out for exhaustion zones that surround it to the rear.)

2. The non-knight/warrior should stand at an angle that points them at the front edge of the sandcrawler at a slight angle - go a bit in front of the hill where it starts, facing the ledge on the top of the sandcrawler.

3. Players should enter a duel with one another. Still facing the appropriate angle towards the ledge, the non-knight/warrior should begin jumping - if the knight times it right with the jumps, a Force Push is capable of launching the non-knight/warrior onto the ledge leading to the top of the sandcrawler.

4. The knight/warrior can now Force Leap/Charge the other player and end up on the sandcrawler. With a bit of jumping, climbing and patience, you can get the Blue Matrix Shard, and with a carefully aimed downward drop, you can land on the ledge that has the Strength datacron on it.

This is on the Forums already on a months-old thread, but I saw so many people raging about the infernal balloon ride on Tatooine today, I decided to refresh the memory of this time-effecient team work datacron-getting technique.

Might not be the right category for it, but from what I saw on Tatooine today, it could certainly help the community.

I bet many new forum members will find this helpful.

Edited by Sammm