Was There a Chage to Companion AI?

getdownsb

All of a sudden my companion AI has gotten far more "stupid". For example I will be fighting a mob and Quinn will be in Med Watch mode, yet he'll run right up next to me and stand in the MOBs AOE while healing. He used to always stand back 20m.

All of a sudden my companion AI has gotten far more "stupid". For example I will be fighting a mob and Quinn will be in Med Watch mode, yet he'll run right up next to me and stand in the MOBs AOE while healing. He used to always stand back 20m.

I've been having the exact opposite problem with Elara. She tend to plant her feet too well. If I walk just out of range of her Healing abilities and not to far where her DPS abilities can still hit the enemies, she just stays in place and stops healing instead of coming in a bit.

Also companions don't engage until you do, so if he was running along side of you engage he'll stay next to you, they don't know how to back up.

Finally, this topic isn't really a topic for this forum section.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.