The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

If they allowed movie characters to be companions to your characters...

AhsokaTanorules

Who would you want with who?

JK: Luke, Obiwan, Qui Gon Jinn, Ackbar, Shaak ti, Wedge

JC: C3PO, Dooku, Palpatine, Yoda, Jar Jar

Sm: Anakin, Han Solo

Tr: Sabe, Mace Windu, Boba Fett, Jango Fett

SW: General Grievous, Vader, Maul, Tarkin

SI: female shapeshifter from 2, Oola, the female aide of palpatine showed in 6 with other aide

BH: Chewbacca, Bossk, Jabba, Watto, the 2 guys who picked a fight with luke and obi wan in bar in 4

IA: Padme, Leia, Lando, Mon Mothma, Bael Organa

The JK's get Obiwan, Luke and Qui Gon Jinn while the JC's get only Yoda?

Seeing as the JC's are the ones more attuned with the force, we should at least get Qui Gon or Obiwan. (and REMOVE Jar Jar!)

Smuggler should definetlly get Chewie as a companion, that should be the first thing to mind, same way that smugglers get a wookie companion in game.

Im sorry, but i disagree with most parts of your list, but I know that this is a topic that is purely a matter of opinion so im not criticizing your views (but Jar Jar......seriously? :eek: )

The JK's get Obiwan, Luke and Qui Gon Jinn while the JC's get only Yoda?

Seeing as the JC's are the ones more attuned with the force, we should at least get Qui Gon or Obiwan. (and REMOVE Jar Jar!)

Smuggler should definetlly get Chewie as a companion, that should be the first thing to mind, same way that smugglers get a wookie companion in game.

Im sorry, but i disagree with most parts of your list, but I know that this is a topic that is purely a matter of opinion so im not criticizing your views (but Jar Jar......seriously? :eek: )

Yes I made this poll so that you consider the way you rp your particular character, not just his game mechanics. My particular JC is the gentle, kind intellectual type. I did choose Dooku and pal patine for him just for extra people to mentally spar with. jar Jar would be there for levity. And as I stated in another thread, I am one of the few Star wars fans who doesn't hate jar jar.

The JC list made me laugh, they are the secretive or the intellectual (or that how i see it) putting palpertine and Dooku are like kill and conquer all they can see and they hate the Jedi, seeing them hand in hand hurt my mind. Although I like Jar Jar in the list because in epi 2 he is seen as a Representative so that would suit a JC.

My Jc list would go more like this: Jar Jar, Yoda, Padme, C3PO and Obi wan

I kind of thought of an Illuminati type group when i figured in Dooku and Palpy. The greatest minds in the universe pooling their thoughts and ideas and being aware of threats from outside the galaxy closing in. They did say one of the reasons Palpatine founded the Empire to begin with was because he foresaw the yuuzhan Vong invasion coming.

i really like the pairiing of Obiwan and little Ani , and Anakin and litte Ashoka

i think SWTOR's Jedi Knight Storyline should add a storyline where we met a force sensitive kid but he/she is not a jedi, so we took him/her under our wing as a padawan. then we fight with the jedi council (Satele and friends) over the right to train him/her..

would be fun if the kid we took in grow from kid to teenager to adult under our tutelage.. and our decisions / action / conversation choice will determine how he looks when he is older... light or dark.. handsome or ugly. pretty or nasty

i really like the pairiing of Obiwan and little Ani , and Anakin and litte Ashoka

i think SWTOR's Jedi Knight Storyline should add a storyline where we met a force sensitive kid but he/she is not a jedi, so we took him/her under our wing as a padawan. then we fight with the jedi council (Satele and friends) over the right to train him/her..

would be fun if the kid we took in grow from kid to teenager to adult under our tutelage.. and our decisions / action / conversation choice will determine how he looks when he is older... light or dark.. handsome or ugly. pretty or nasty

Put this Guy/Gal in charge of this games creative direction, this is brilliant.