Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Transfer to Eidolon Security, the next great server

robertwdanger

Hello all you new recruits and future transfers out there. Sure, actual server transfers are not coming until 1.3 (any day now, amiright?), but we know that aside from the Fatman(s) of the SWTOR world you are probably wondering where you should transfer to? Well, I would like to humbly propose the PvE, East Coast server Eidolon Security. We are currently operating at least four very strong/active guilds (my apologies to any guild I have forgotten) in the Jediteers, Galactic Defense, Guardians of Honor and of course my personal band of misfits, Havoc Spec Force. All groups are carrying a number of 50's and alts to help you at all levels as well as guild banks to help keep you stocked up. Most importantly, all are good groups of varying experience levels and really we all just want to have fun. We know how important guilds are to some folks and of course grouping in general, so we hope you will join us on Eidolon and help take us from a good server to the next great server.

BTW, anyone from any of the guilds on Eidolon, please feel free to add on and tout your own groups.

Edited by robertwdanger
grammatical

along with the guilds that are currently open there are a number of openings on both the sith and republic side for new guilds to join, as the populations of the server is still light there is room for expansion, before it grows the the point that it is to big for us all.

as stated in the post above there is at least 4 strong republic guilds but there is also a number of sith ones as well: Blood Legion, Imperial snipers, Deadeye elites, last of a dying breed, Solus, and last but not least the sister guild to Havoc Spec Force, Empire of light.

Now with all the guilds around there is no reason that we can not find a place for you here on Eidolon Security server.

The 64th most populated server...

It will be one of the servers that gets removed and rolled into another.

If you plan on actualy playing this game I would suggest rolling on one of the 10-20 most populated ones.

This shows server pop stats:

http://www.torstatus.net/shards/us/stats

When the merge comes for superservers there will most likely be less than 20.

Ok, well I guess that settles that. Sorry if the thread ended up in the wrong place to start. Seriously though, all I am saying is that there is a great community on Eidolon Security and a number of active guilds with varying play styles (PVE, PVP, serious gamers, more relaxed atmosphere). The hardest parts of picking a good server are finding a group of people that you enjoy playing with and I think we have that here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.