Animated series after Clone Wars?

GusVIII

It's no secret to anyone that the current Clone Wars TV series is a major success and one of the best animated series on television. Every season is better and more epic then the last. And the quality of the graphics and sheer scale of the battles are things that used to be exclusive to cinema.

But we all know it has to come to an end eventually. The show will inevitably reach the point where Revenge of the Sith begins. Though personally I believe there is room in the time gaps within RotS for a few more episodes. What I'm hoping for is that after the Clone Wars finally comes to an end, besides just focusing on the anticipated live-action series, which I hope is also awesome, the team behind the Clone Wars decides to make new animated shows. Imagine an animated series focused on the Old Republic, maybe around the story of Revan on Zayne Carrick. Or maybe even post Return of Jedi, showing Luke Skywalker's struggle to rebuild the Jedi Order. Voiced by Mark Hamill of course.

Yeah there are plenty of stories yet to tell, and if I remember correctly so far theyre only into the second year of the Clone Wars (it went for three years), so I am guessing we have a few more seasons yet to go. And after that? Well I don't see why they wouldn't?

what's the live action series about?. I've never heard of it

The Dark Times, between episode 3 and 4. It seems to have to do with the criminal elements of the Star Wars Galaxy as the name of it is Star Wars:Underworld

Edited by Tuscad

The Dark Times, between episode 3 and 4. It seems to have to do with the criminal elements of the Star Wars Galaxy as the name of it is Star Wars:Underworld

do you think it will at least mention starkiller. near the end of the series, cuz starkillers story takes place close a new hope (episode 4)

do you think it will at least mention starkiller. near the end of the series, cuz starkillers story takes place close a new hope (episode 4)

Mentioned maybe, appear no. Lucas said that there will be no Jedi or Sith, Vader and the Emperor will be talked about but they won't appear.

I know!

"Ways to Kill Jar Jar Binks"

That would be a hit television show.

Hell yeah! Let's call the show:

"Jar Jar must Die!"

And it's an espionage/humor series of the life of Jar Jar Binks after Order 66 who is running from everyone.

EVERYONE... who wants him dead (90% of the galactic populace).

Edited by SSBB_Fanboy

Hell yeah! Let's call the show:

"Jar Jar must Die!"

And it's an espionage/humor series of the life of Jar Jar Binks after Order 66 who is running from everyone.

EVERYONE... who wants him dead (90% of the galactic populace).

1,000 ways to Jar Jar...

I think they were aiming to place the Live Action Series closer to ROTS than to ANH. The year I heard was 16 BBY (3 years after ROTS). Starkiller was a child then.

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Imperial servants, some of whom might be Force-users, but they'd be more akin to a previous-generation Mara Jade.

Yeah there are plenty of stories yet to tell, and if I remember correctly so far theyre only into the second year of the Clone Wars (it went for three years), so I am guessing we have a few more seasons yet to go. And after that? Well I don't see why they wouldn't?

The Clone Wars will be starting it's fifth and final season later this year. After that another animated movie will be released to end TCW. Saddle up, people. The war is about to hit it's most violent period yet.

Edited by Kilikaa

The Clone Wars will be starting it's fifth and final season later this year. After that another animated movie will be released to end TCW. Saddle up, people. The war is about to hit it's most violent period yet.

This is the final season? I didn't know that.

Season 5 is not the final season. There's a Season 6 on the way and for all we know, LucasFilm could keep the series going until Season 8.

These are facts.

Edited by Aitix

I don't think they have that much story to go on for 8 total seasons. We've hit a great deal of pinnacle points in the actual clone wars and seeing as it lasted 3 years, 6 seasons at most with a great finale is about all we can squeeze out of that war. Cutting some loose threads like Ahsoka Tano would also need addressing.