Your Server

limenutpen

May be with this thread we can help Bioware understand more our servers. I will use data from SW:TOR Status http://www.torstatus.net/ and give them some new perspective to what they don't know.

I am in Lord Calypho - EU English RP-PVP server. This server currently rates number 10 in EU English speaking servers. It is the only RP-PVP server in Europe. It used to be third, then went to four and fifth and now is in this position. Its current TOR status performance is 1.09/08. In this week.

I have all my three characters on the same server and my main is the Sage which is only one of level 50, grown up since 20 December.

Current WZ pop is average of 5 mins wait from 12:00 CET till 22:00. Finding a group for FP in story or HM is atm a bit difficult and getting more so.

Population in peak time is about 50-75 on Republic fleet and about 25% more in Imperial fleet. Peak time is 18:00 till 20:00 GMT.

Before DIablo 3 release on Tuesday 15 May peak times used to have about 75-100 persons in fleet. In 1.2 launch week we where touching 200 persons. Same in December - January time.

Shadowtown Server:

3:1 faction imbalance favoring imperials.

Now even on imperial side, theres only 3-4 hours out of the day where there is enough players on to do any group content (flashpoints, warzone queue pops, anything of the sort).

Its sickening that this is still a problem.

Hi all,

Since this thread focuses on discussion relating to server population, we're going to close and redirect this thread in order to consolidate the discussion.

If the community could continue to use the following thread to discuss the topic of server population, including continuing to share your server population numbers if you wish to do so, that would be great:

Server population is dropping...

For discussions and information regarding transfers and merges, we ask that the community please use the following threads:

FREE Character Transfers are Coming!

When will there be a SERVER MERGE?

Thank you for your understanding!