another population issue

jawaofdeath

okay i get that diablo 3 came out and it even made the fatman server a light one (or what i geuss it is) but my god man, the servers were already doing bad and i have been leaving the game for weeks and only popping back every few days or so. i'm not here to rant but im here in the community section to ask the community:

Is swtor gonna do anything about it? what do you think they will do? i hope they do something.

Yes they'll do something. Like I wrote in other posts, they'll increase the population caps, activate the free transfers phase, then the paid transfers and finally the merges.

Sure, some forum members will keep yelling that SWTOR is dying and blablabla but I prefer to stay positive. Once the population issue will be taken care of, this game will really become a MMorpg on every servers.

okay i get that diablo 3 came out and it even made the fatman server a light one (or what i geuss it is) but my god man, the servers were already doing bad and i have been leaving the game for weeks and only popping back every few days or so. i'm not here to rant but im here in the community section to ask the community:

Is swtor gonna do anything about it? what do you think they will do? i hope they do something.

If the OP had taken 5 minutes to watch the "Legacy 1.3" video being promoted, he would have answered his own question and possibly digested his breakfast better. :p

I have been off game for 1 1/2 months and was on these forums the last couple nights. So last night I went out to buy a time card and when I logged on the game it showed lots of servers. Most were light. It also showed that all are at peace. Now does this mean there is no WZ due to lack of players?

I started this game about 2 months ago. Had some problems with crashing to desktop but nothing too serious (it's a new game). Then with some patch I suddenly got the problem of the endless repair loop. 2 weeks later it suddenly started working (I did not do anything, i refuse to be half a programmer just to play a game that should work just fine according to the sys req on the box) again only to realize that the servers are empty now and i'm basicly playing an mmo on my own. After 2 months i still have too see my first FP! The bugs i could live with, slow fr sure I was born in the '80 and played on a commodore 64, i can take some slow gaming and long loading times (although this should not happen in 2012). But after the repair loop BS, and now the dead servers i've had enough.

And looking at this forum I am not the only one sick of this!

Hi all,

Since this thread focuses on discussion relating to server population, we're going to close and redirect this thread in order to consolidate the discussion.

If the community could continue to use the following thread to discuss the topic of server population, that would be great:

Server population is dropping...

For discussions and information regarding transfers and merges, we ask that the community please use the following threads:

FREE Character Transfers are Coming!

When will there be a SERVER MERGE?

Thank you for your understanding!