How many folks would be bothered if the VO was scaled back to only class quests?

TheBBP

I don't think I would mind if the side quests and world quests were scaled back to being the classic wall of text to read rather than a full-blown cut-scene. I love the class stories and what VO does for them, but if it helped with development resources, I would not mind seeing the side and world quests scaled off of full VO.

I'd be done with SWTOR.

I HATE the quests that use alien-babble instead of actual voiceover with English words.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be pissed if they did not continue conversations for the majority of quests. Plus, I absolutely love the voices on the Imperial side (even if Makeb did screw up our character's voices), how well the actors did bringing the characters to life, and I'm not sure I'd have stayed with the game as long as I have, or been able to stomach leveling 11 characters to 55, if not for the voice overs. I don't mind some quests coming from terminals and datapads, not at all, but I love the conversations with the choices, the point gains/losses for Dark/Light Side and affection, and the voices, and I think the majority of quests should still utilize conversations.

It would ruin the game for me to not have the VO on every quest. It is annoying enough to have the daily terminals (I get those) but I would be livid if they removed any from Class/World arcs. The story is why I am still here. They need MORE of it.