with patch 1.3 you can come to Sith Meditation Sphere and have some fun

LordCharon

Guild Name: The Black Hand

Guild Faction: Empire

Guild Leader: Arstine

Guild Website: http://www.black-hand.net

Type of guild: Casual PvE, putting together our second HM Ops group now.

Recruiting: Yes

Who to Contact: Arstine, Tsarsov, Nullcrash, or any member so they can point you to an online officer.

Guild Leader of The Black Hand

Sith Meditation Sphere

http://www.black-hand.net

Sith Meditation Sphere is not dead at all and we are having a blast over here, so come join us at patch time .

I have a 50 sorc and 50 merc looking for a new home. What time is your second op group looking to start and what days?

as of right now we do ops and HM's on sundays , tuesdays , thursdays and saterdays. starting at 7 pm ct. time and we are looking into starting some either morning runs and some late night runs as well , we have a calender sign up at our web site too .

Even though The Gray Order and The Black Hand are sworn enemies, i support this thread!

yes i would also like to say if your republic scum plz go check out The Gray Order , we will gladly kill u in pvp but we'll do it with a smile . lol

The thing is most post like this are jumping the gun aren't they? Didn't I read some where that BW will put out a list of servers you can transfer from and where you can transfer to? I don't think you will be allowed to just transfer to any server you want to.

That would void the point of free transfers to help fill up servers. Your asking people to come pop your server and its very possible your server will be one you can leave but not go to. Not saying this is the case but I believe that is BW intent and we will just have to wait and see from where we can go and to where we can stay.

while i do see your point , i would hope that they don't tell you want sever you can and can't go to . that would be stupid on their part and if that is the case then why the hell don't they just do a sever merge instead . plz bioware don't be so dumb on this one . fingers crossed Edited by LordCharon

I hate to burst your bubble, but this is what BW said about server transfers:

"We will be rolling out our Character Transfer Service in early summer. First we’ll have some targeted free transfers from/to specific servers, but that will be followed with a broader system where you can either take advantage of free promotional transfers to specific servers or paid transfers to the server of your choice."

It's obvious that the free transfers will always be targeting specific servers. Some may be willing to pay for transfers, available at a later date, but I'm guessing the majority of players will opt for the free transfers.

Edited by Sauska

I hate to burst your bubble, but this is what BW said about server transfers:

"We will be rolling out our Character Transfer Service in early summer. First we’ll have some targeted free transfers from/to specific servers, but that will be followed with a broader system where you can either take advantage of free promotional transfers to specific servers or paid transfers to the server of your choice."

It's obvious that the free transfers will always be targeting specific servers. Some may be willing to pay for transfers, available at a later date, but I'm guessing the majority of players will opt for the free transfers.

FYI that statement was made in April and so far as of right now all they are saying is you can move form sever to sever. (watch the video) so untill i see a definite answer to this i'm going to wish for the best and keep asking for people to come to our sever. thank you

FYI that statement was made in April and so far as of right now all they are saying is you can move form sever to sever. (watch the video) so untill i see a definite answer to this i'm going to wish for the best and keep asking for people to come to our sever. thank you

Suit yourself. This is the way server transfers will roll out, as has indeed been announced officially in April, and keeping your fingers crossed won't change that.

Edited by Sauska