20 000 credit offer

Allblackmusic

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got an even better set I think - they're called Traditional Shadow Silk Vestments...they look amazing - robe from hood to toe and dark colouring.

Yeah I know that one.. I used it untill I got Supreme.. That is pretty nice vestment... I would say that with Supreme robe are those two the best robes I met in game... Some other looked interesting but they were not moddable... But that one is good for lower classes... I used it until lvl 43.. very nice chest piece.... cool with pants

Edited by Allblackmusic

Yeah I know that one.. I used it untill I got Supreme.. That is pretty nice vestment... I would say that with Supreme robe are those two the best robes I met in game... Some other looked interesting but they were not moddable... But that one is good for lower classes... I used it until lvl 43.. very nice chest piece.... cool with pants

I currently have the helm, pants, wrists,hands, and feet for supreme inquisitor. waiting for the chest to pop up!!!!

Edited by Zero_Mercy

So i have been looking for the robe for almost a week now and still got nothing. My server always has queues but this thing has not yet appeared on GTM or i just missed it. Spamming my 100k offer also does not seem to bring any results :( I have come across other parts of the set but never the robe.

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah but those are far more rare.. I mean to drop something you really want is like to win lottery.. I am still on Hoth even if I finished it and I kill mobs... In this point I do not enjoy game at all.. I do it just because I hope I will find it... What are the best mobs for orange items? Orange items goes only from silver and gold or it can drop from normal mob too?

Ain't that the truth. Although I did get lucky the other day and had a level 40 speeder schematic drop. Was happily surprised when it did.