Server Contraction?

I appreciated all the servers available at launch, but the time has come for change. In sports they contract a league when the talent is too diluted and several teams can't compete. It is time for server contraction in SWTOR. When I was playing my first toon groups were easy to find and lots of fun. There just aren't enough players anymore. I have even re-rolled and tried other servers - same deal. I appreciate the 1.3 features for finding groups, but unless they are allowing cross-server grouping, it is not going to solve the issue -- not enough players. Lots of folks got to 50, and found the post-50 content lacking and quit. If they can't get the grouping/ player density situation fixed, I will probably follow. :mad: Server transfer may help, but closing down a few servers would force the issue and condense things down nicely.

Hi there, DuctTapeIsForce!

As we already have several threads for discussion of the various aspects of this topic, we're closing this thread in the interest of consolidating discussions. We encourage you to join the existing discussions about this topic in the following threads:

Server population is dropping

When will there be a SERVER MERGE?

FREE Character Transfers are Coming!

Thanks!