Star wars the clone wars animated series

Okey. The series is awesome. Watched it now two times in a row. But the second time i watched now, i noticed something that´s really odd. In this series you follow some of the Jedis on their missions and daily problems. But.. on all on their vehicles.. ships, carriers and so on. There is an Empire logo, but on the Jedis armor, there is the republic logo. :w_mad:

Even if the series is just for the kids and youths, i find those things very disturbing.

And hmm.. what´s the point of this thread start? :confused: No point other than i wanted to share what i thought. :)

Edited by iamnotacrook

The Imperial symbol you see is actually the Republic Cargo symbol and the symbol on the Jedi armor is the symbol of the Jedi Order. At least I think that's what they are. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

I suppose you´re right. http://www.eeggs.com/items/48412.html

The Imperial symbol you see is actually the Republic Cargo symbol and the symbol on the Jedi armor is the symbol of the Jedi Order. At least I think that's what they are. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm right.
Edited by iamnotacrook