Anybody else wondered about the Zabraks..?

Cortrax

I was hoping that maybe in the upcoming patch or some sort of update that maybe the SWTOR team would consider adding another layer of creative modification for those of us who like to play as Zabraks. A couple things that crossed my mind would be the greenish-yellow skin as another available skin color, and also perhaps having the tattoos spread across the body and not just the face. Just some ideas, anybody can feel free to add some input about the Zabrak and other ideas. :ph_use_the_force:

I definately think that yellow should be considered. Not so much for my benefit, but fans of Savage (they have to be somewhere) would want to carry out that fantasy. As for full body, that's an idea as well. It might require people to go back and recustomize though which might be a hassle.

I have to admit, the reason I had this idea was because i saw Savage, although, i just thought the color looked great on a Zabrak. And while it might be a bit of a hassle to have to add those full body tattoos, I think it'd be a great addition to personal customization.

• 2 months later...
I was hoping that maybe in the upcoming patch or some sort of update that maybe the SWTOR team would consider adding another layer of creative modification for those of us who like to play as Zabraks. A couple things that crossed my mind would be the greenish-yellow skin as another available skin color, and also perhaps having the tattoos spread across the body and not just the face. Just some ideas, anybody can feel free to add some input about the Zabrak and other ideas. :ph_use_the_force:

I conqur! (if thats the word) and blue skin colour :D

And while it might be a bit of a hassle to have to add those full body tattoos, I think it'd be a great addition to personal customization.

I think character customization in itself would be great to have, as currently we only have character creation options.

And yes, I would loooove having Sith full body tattoos, even though Im not sure if they are actually part of TOR time and era? I don't really know.