Remove Valor restriction since PVP is dead

AtlasOs

So I have been a 50 for 2 weeks, queu every day and have only had one wz. Below 50 I could PVP all day now, nothing. Our fleet has max 11 people during prime time and keeps dropping. I have full augmented war hero that I dumped cash into while gearing up for lvl 50 and now I cant even use it. So sad. Thanks Bioware, dont expect a check this month.

So I have been a 50 for 2 weeks, queu every day and have only had one wz. Below 50 I could PVP all day now, nothing. Our fleet has max 11 people during prime time and keeps dropping. I have full augmented war hero that I dumped cash into while gearing up for lvl 50 and now I cant even use it. So sad. Thanks Bioware, dont expect a check this month.

Why did you buy it ? It clearly states the valor cap on the gear pieces ? Why didnt you buy normal augmented gear ?

Not going to happen. Server transfer will most likely happen.

Keep valor restriction. Reanimate PVP.

If you think server transfers are going to bring pvp back you are optimistic at best. Now fixing it might bring enough people back to make server transfers worth a ****.

If you think server transfers are going to bring pvp back you are optimistic at best. Now fixing it might bring enough people back to make server transfers worth a ****.

For people who enjoy the pvp. Server mergers will fix our issues.

• 3 weeks later...
Why did you buy it ? It clearly states the valor cap on the gear pieces ? Why didnt you buy normal augmented gear ?

actually the schematics dont show a valor restriction which is really stupid. You dont realize it until AFTER you buy it.