The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Blackhalo 50 PVP Video

Goldenboyy

Sorry not allowing me to watch it saying something about something being blocked in my country because of copyright laws (I live in the USA) so better change your music or put it on another site that is not youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwXvtJNKu70

Hi just a video i threw together, comments, questions? Enjoy

It seems to be that you're not using riot strike enough.

I did not see any taunting at all. Though this may be because you're nowhere near any players from your group.

You're nowhere near any players from your group. (though sometimes a valid tactic and does make for better videos, than roflstomp-assisting people in 2 GCDs.)

Other than that it was a little bit like watching myself play, though I never get matched against pubs, let alone 2 bad sentinel-pubs. Your damage seems in line with what I do on mine, using a similar build (see below).

Overall 7 of 10 High Impact Giggles, I am hard to please.

Was mostly filmed in 1 night of play, i chose to do the filming away from the groups so no one can claim credit for my kills, more 1on1's and 2v1's that way. As for Stock strike, I use it 99% of the time to proc my HiB. Edited by Goldenboyy

i know what riot strike does, see it on my bar hotkeyed? I use it as per situation.

All I was pointing out was that you ate a few full channels of Force Lightning from a sorc when you didn't have to. This is obviously easier to catch on the clip rather than live in the game, and I can't know that you weren't waiting for something better to spend the interrupt on (like maybe a heal).