This class is so demoralizing

Try or not, I contribute nothing to a WZ. Instead I just suffer pointless death over and over again. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll pull off half the damage the Inq's and Warr's are pulling at the end of the match. And then outside the WZ, I'm belittled by my server peers as just being bad at the game. "Arsenal isn't UP, you just suck", or some variation of the theme. Every WZ I enter, I'm the only BH/Agent, the other 7 spots taken by Sith classes.

"Why are you all sith? Why not play a BH or Agent?"

"Because only scrubs play Mercs".

This class used to be so much more fun to play. Tracer Missile used to have bang, now I'm firing bottle-cap rockets filled with orange soda from my wrist, which splash on targets with a fizzing sound. I used to get such a kick out of using HSM as an execute. Flick of the wrist, SNAP, you're dead. Now it's just an instant fizzy-pop. Now I'm dying in the duration of an Unload.

There's no point running, there's nowhere to run. Just spam whatever attack you have left until you die, you might be lucky to get a few Power Shots off, before your undignified slaughter. Take them all with you, you hope to yourself. No. Make them blow a defensive CD so the next guy doesn't have to deal with it. No. Make the healer waste a GCD to heal whatever pitiful damage you can even dream of doing. That's more like it. That is what I strive to achieve. That is the pinnacle of success for an Arsenal Merc. All the while knowing, the greatest contribution you can make to your team, is leaving the instance.

This class used to be so much more fun to play.

You mention tracer missles then also talking about firing power shot. Dont use powershot..... Also dont spam tracer missle, I was doing good in WZ always getting top in dmg by a long margin but i started relying heavly on tracer missle when i got the skill that adds double to the debuff... and my dps went way down. Maybe its just mental but it seems like after the first two missles they dont seem to hit as hard...

Hello everyone,

We already have several threads discussing the current state of the Mercenary Advanced Class in PvP:

If you have any thoughts or concerns, we ask that you join in the previously existing topics as we will be closing this one. By doing so, it helps to keep our forums better organized and feedback consolidated.

Thank you!

Edited by Noviru