War Hero Gear

ConspirArtist

Hello all. I've finally gotten my BM Set, and now need to start looking at WH gear. My only question is, is it better to buy empty slotted WH gear and enhance it yourself, or buy the gear straight from the vendors?

If it is better to enhance them yourself, could anyone offer some tips? I'm not sure where to begin. Thanks.

If you have the patience, youll want to get the actual warhero gear you want, pull the mods out and put them in crafted orange gear with an augment slot. Than of course throw an augment in it.

Buying the warhero orange gear, is risky(crit chance on crafting)

plus you can throw the actual warhero mods in orange gear you like to look at

Edited by williambr

So, get WH gear, take the enhancements out of it, then get the same gear, just with the bonus slot, and throw in whatever I need to the bonus slot?

Makes sense. It hurts, but it makes sense.

I know man, its killing me. I just got bm done(all orange gear with augment slots) and now I'm slowly replacing those with warhero mods and armoring. The cost is extreme when pulling them out. 30k plus I think.

I think for now, I'm just going to buy all the WH gear, and then once I have it all, start getting more detailed.

Plus, I'm sure there will be something else for us to get by the time I get all the WH gear.

God I hope not. This games already got 3 tiers of gear in 6 months, any more and I'll be pulling my eyes out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.