Low level PvP gear.

Nyssavadude

Is there any reason in getting the lvl 20 and lvl 40 orange pvp gear? I do not see the expertise stat in these pieces.

I'm still fairly new to the game, and have been leveling mostly through PvE. Is it necessary to have a separate set of PvP gear while leveling in PvE?

No you don't need to buy the low level pvp sets espeically since they don't have expertise...but it's orange armor and if you're doing your dailys you won't need to buy many stims/heals so what else you gonna spend those warzone comms on? Can't turn them into ranked warzone comms until level 40 anyway.

Yeah what the last guy said. It is just armor that is there for people to buy who pvp a lot if they don't do a lot of pve. A lot of the level 40 pvp armor is some of the better looking for most classes so I usually try to at least get the chest piece for most toons. But just a way to spend your comms if you have an over abundance of them.

However, the pvp weapons do have a small amount of expertise that increases the higher level they are. Still not worth buying if you don't need it really but if you have an over abundance of comms once again might as well... or if you don't pve a lot.