New Video Series about SWTOR - The Think Tank

lenCORP

Your PvP subjects and points have been debated in the forum many times but you did it in an argumentative and intelligent way. So, thank you for that.

-Ranked warzones

Yep, it will make a lot of pvpers happy and it's coming pretty soon (I know I know, it will never be soon enough). Pvpers usually love to compare each other performances and statistics and ranked warzones will do just that. Btw, to all the forumers who keep repeating that Bioware lied to them about ranked wz in 1.2., I think we get your point by now. You can stop repeating yourself.

-PvP development

I don't pvp at all but I'm happy for every pvpers that Bioware puts more human resources for PvP development. Bioware realized quickly that PvP has become a very important part of SWTOR and they're working to improve it and correct their previous mistakes. So let's stay positive, shall we?

-PvP spectators, live streaming & official tournaments

Of course I'm all for that! Watching very organized and well trained SWTOR PvP teams competing against each other in official tournaments would be really exciting and entertaining. I saw some non official pvp videos on live streaming sites and YouTube and I'm always impressed by the talents and teamworks of many PvPers. But they better find some really good ESport commentators or this will fall flat.

So thank you again for your video. I'm looking forward to the next ones. I hope this thread will stay civilized.