This is what I want out of the warzone queue...

Kheg

#1 - The ability to queue solo and NOT be matchmade against a premade group of any size

#2 - The ability to queue group and NOT be matchmade against a solo queue

#3 - The ability to see how many individuals on BOTH factions are queued either solo or as group

#4 - To expand on #3, continually see an updated listing of how many people are queued while I am queued

#5 - To see where in the queue order I am (Estimated queue timer, etc)

#6 - Ensure that the next queued warzone that I will be entering has a minimum of 6 *locked* players from both factions (locked means that if they drop, they can't queue into a different warzone if they re-queue until the current warzone finishes - EVEN IF their spot is backfilled)

#7 - Be able to see who the potentially queued "teammates" and opponents would be as the queue moves

#8 - And lastly, be able to queue for specific warzones

I know I know, asking for these things especially when a lot of servers have maybe half a dozen people in the queue 90% of the time would be suicide for the queue in general, but honestly, I'd like to NOT waste my time in the queue if it were possible. only to queue into a 5 on 8 match and then watch 2 people leave because it would have been pointless anyway. I'd rather have a sense of what I could expect out of a warzone experience BEFORE ending up with a false sense of hope when that warzone entry prompt comes up.

3-6 would be nice. 7 would have a lot of people drop out if they were not in a group of good people. 1,2 & 8 would make queues to long, maybe after cross server queue.

Honestly, I wouldn't care about the queue times. It's not like they'd get much longer than they already are on most servers (I spent ~3 hours running quests and such yesterday before the queue finally popped a 6v8 which 2 people dropped from before the match even started).

It's a "hit" I'd be willing to take just to get into a more refined queue.

Honestly, I wouldn't care about the queue times. It's not like they'd get much longer than they already are on most servers (I spent ~3 hours running quests and such yesterday before the queue finally popped a 6v8 which 2 people dropped from before the match even started).

It's a "hit" I'd be willing to take just to get into a more refined queue.

On my server ( about 98% of the time) there is only 2 pre-mades queued, 1 on each server, at a time. So if 1 & 2 were to happen, it would take days to get a pop.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.