Pyramids of power

Qilikatal

There is also a pyramid of assassins, in the SI storyline you bribe a few of them on Taris to help you set up Ashara so you can "rescue" her,

then slaughter them to a man for no reason

Edited by Halinmonk

There is also a pyramid of assassins, in the SI storyline you bribe a few of them on Taris to help you set up Ashara so you can "rescue" her,

then slaughter them to a man for no reason

They changed it. You now corrupt Ashara with a Sith holocron of Darth Angral's teachings. As such, it's possible that the 'Pyramid of Assassins' doesn't even exist anymore.

From the codex entry Hadra Forces:

The twelve members of the Dark Council preside over twelve pyramids, or spheres, of influence within the Empire. The Dark Council member who presides over Dromund Kaas, Darth Hadra, is currently embroiled in a conflict with the Dark Council member in charge of ancient Sith secrets and history, Darth Arctis.

I... Can't tell if your serious or not >.>, but I just did the quest line in question not that long ago....

Same here. I did it after 1.2 (or maybe just before). I'd heard of the assassins though and always thought that it how you corrupted her during beta. I never even got the choice to send the assassins after her.

So that's 6 Pyramids so far:

Ancient Knowledge

Dromund Kaas

History and Secrets

Intelligence

Military Strategy

Science

I'm pretty sure the Assassin Pyramid is still cannon and while I'm not sure how you did it or when, the current way to corrupting Ashara still involves them. Note here (3:56):

EDIT: Huh, apparently there are two options, using the holocron on her and the Assassin thingy >.<, so yeah either way the pyramid of Assassins is cannon

Edited by Halinmonk

Fascinating. I recruited Ashara last week:

I was given a Sith holocron to present to her as an evil little honeypot. Later I received a followup letter from a Darth who wanted me to know that next time I hired his services, it had better to be kill something, not just to fake danger. His assassins, he said, were not trained to fail. I had absolutely no idea what he was talking about.