Real Time Personal and Group Meters

Sulo

Yup, it does not infringe the EULA. All it does is read the combat log file as provided by BioWare and optionaly display some popup windows (meters) on your screen. It does not interfere or interact with the gaming software or operation in anyway.

Register dont work.

Unable to save user details : String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.

at System.DateTime.ParseExact(String s, String[] formats, IFormatProvider provider, DateTimeStyles style)

at klf.db.RecordField.SetValue(String value) in c:\WebSites\SwtorLogs\App_Code\klf\lib\db\RecordField.cs:line 83

at klf.db.RecordBase.FromQuery(NameValueCollection pars, Boolean fromUpdate) in c:\WebSites\SwtorLogs\App_Code\klf\lib\db\RecordBase.cs:line 282

at klf.db.RecordBase.FromQuery(NameValueCollection pars) in c:\WebSites\SwtorLogs\App_Code\klf\lib\db\RecordBase.cs:line 256

at DoRegister.Save(KlfConnection conn) in c:\WebSites\SwtorLogs\public\a\DoRegister.aspx.cs:line 84

at DoRegister.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\WebSites\SwtorLogs\public\a\DoRegister.aspx.cs:line 47

maybe i can help you to translate your tool and Homepage to another languages like German ?

Nice work!

How can i contact you?

Register dont work.

Unable to save user details : String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.

at System.DateTime.ParseExact(String s, String[] formats, IFormatProvider provider, DateTimeStyles style)

at klf.db.RecordField.SetValue(String value) in c:\WebSites\SwtorLogs\App_Code\klf\lib\db\RecordField.cs:line 83

at klf.db.RecordBase.FromQuery(NameValueCollection pars, Boolean fromUpdate) in c:\WebSites\SwtorLogs\App_Code\klf\lib\db\RecordBase.cs:line 282

at klf.db.RecordBase.FromQuery(NameValueCollection pars) in c:\WebSites\SwtorLogs\App_Code\klf\lib\db\RecordBase.cs:line 256

at DoRegister.Save(KlfConnection conn) in c:\WebSites\SwtorLogs\public\a\DoRegister.aspx.cs:line 84

at DoRegister.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\WebSites\SwtorLogs\public\a\DoRegister.aspx.cs:line 47[/QUoTE]

This looks like a date validation error for the DOB (Date Of Birth) field. That field is entirely optional and is used purely for my own user demographics. Leave it blank for now, I'll enhance the date parsing and validation to accept more varied Date formats in the future. Just out of interest can you remember the format of the data you used.

maybe i can help you to translate your tool and Homepage to another languages like German ?

Nice work!

How can i contact you?

I have been considering alternate languages for the website and up-loader. However, neither the up loader nor the website were never created to allow for multi languages as I never expected it to get used quite so widely as it now is. There would need to be significant code changes to allow for multi-languages, and while I am aware of this need, due to my available time it is unlikely to get incorporated in the near future, but is definitely on my "to do at some point" list, sadly lots of other things are also on this list.....

Best way to contact me is via the forums at http://www.swtorcombatlogs.com, which I check daily (when not away from home)

Thanks for using the software and I hope this helps.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...